Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?"

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Dec 6 14:26:43 EST 2005

Bill-

Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 10:00:57 AM, you wrote:

> 3) I was trying to replicate exactly the look of a typical K. widget, which
> happened to be a clock, in order to prove that "we" as Rev users could do
> stuff just as cool as K. if we wanted to.

Why?

There are things runrev does really well and some things that it's
just not suited for. It's my preferred development environment these
days, but not for everything. Why not use rev for the things it's good
at and develop the K widgets in whatever K widgets are normally
developed in? You can come up with pretty spiffy stuff that's "just as
cool as K." (any of Scott Rossi's stuff, IMO).

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net