custom password dialogue

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Tue Dec 6 13:21:01 EST 2005

Don't know if you saw my other post - this is easy to fix, if you want
to do so:

On rawkeydown
  Send hideMyKeys to me in 0 seconds
End rawkeydown

on hideMyKeys
    -- enable masking of password during entry
    lock messages
    lock screen
    repeat with i = 1 to the number of characters in me
        if the imagesource of char i of me is not "tinyPadlock" then
            set the imagesource char i of me to "tinyPadlock"
        end if
    end repeat
    unlock messages
end hideMyKeys