custom password dialogue

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Dec 6 11:24:03 EST 2005

Hi Anthony,

My "How to Ask for a Password" tutorial might help you. You will
access it thought "Tutorials Picker" a free plugin that interfaces
with the So Smart Software website in order to display all available
tutorials directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
It shows how to ask for a password in an ordinary field by displaying
asterisks.
Usually, the job is done using 2 fields, one of which is hidden.
Here a custom property stored in the single field is used as a
substitute for the usual 2nd hidden field.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 2 déc. 05 à 19:45, Anthony Weinfield a écrit :

> Is there someway to build a password dialogue box that contains
> more than
> the password field. For example, I would like a dialogue to display or
> capture the userid and the password. The "ask password" function only
> captures the password.

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86