Set the icon to (icon of another stack)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Dec 6 11:11:26 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

As far as I know: No.
Alphabetical order may be..
But the best way between different main stacks you want run together
is to not have the same IDs for any image.
Change them in the property palette.
But don't use the following:

	* 1-100: reserved for built-in cursors
	* 101-135: reserved for built-in brush shapes
	* 236-300: reserved for built-in patterns
	* 301-1000: reserved for built-in icons
	* 101,000-103,000: reserved
	* 200,000-299,999: reserved for application use

Nevertheless you have the choice...

Le 6 déc. 05 à 17:06, Paul Claude a écrit :

> To assign temporary an image to the button icon of your stack,
> Revolution
> looks for the specified image first in the current stack, then in
> other open
> stacks. But if you need to indicate an image of another open stack "X"
> (without copying the image to your stack), you can assign this
> image to your
> button only if this image has an id different from those in open
> stacks
> loaded before the stack "X".
>
> There is a way to tell to Revolution to look in stack "X" before
> the other
> open stacks, even if they have been loaded previously?

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62