Missing revolution documentation

Nicholas Nginya nicholasnginya at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 23:43:52 EST 2005

Hi,

  I am trying out the revolution application and have somehow made my revolution documentation window minimized and now i cant get it maximized.

  I can clearly see it on my task bar, how do i get it back maximized??

Runtime Revolution Support <support at runrev.com> wrote:
  Dear Nicholas Nginya,

Thank you for your request. I'm not sure why you can't connect to the server,
I haven't had any trouble with it. If you are using a proxy, make sure you
have entered that information in Revolution's Preferences. Also, some people
find they have to turn off any firewall before they can connect.

I think it is possible to do what you want with email. Creating a text file is
very easy in Revolution, and you can use built-in commands or a third-party
library called libSMTP to send email from within Revolution. You can also
retrieve email from your server using Revolution, and we have at least one
customer who has posted an example stack to do that.

I suggest you ask on our mailing list for example stacks and ideas, as I know
several people have done what you need to do and they can provide a lot of
information. There are even stacks you can download for free to get scripts
and ideas.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Gay