Stack for use-revolution list archive

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Dec 6 07:03:14 EST 2005

Buongiorno Paolo,

At first sight two:

Archive Search by Mark Wieder (mwieder on Rev Online), a stack you
use within the IDE.
Resources Picker (a plugin that makes numerous things more but for
the mailing list cooperates with your browser, Google, Gmane, Mail
Archive, etc.)
The latter is available from my website.

Le 6 déc. 05 à 12:52, paolo mazza a écrit :

> I wonder if someone has developed a stack to browse/search the
> messages
> downloaded from the use-revolution list archive .
> I think it would be very useful for Revolutionaries.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62