Why isn't Rev more popular?

Jerry Saperstein runrev at civildiscovery.com
Tue Dec 6 04:13:43 EST 2005

Stephen:

	Other than showing your fanaticism and inability to civily deal with
someone who has the temerity to challenge the object of your obsession, what
do you hope to accomplish? While it is flattering to imagine you or one of
your like-minded zealots Googling me, what is your point?

	I said Revolution is inadequate for producing business applications.
That is my opinion.

	The comments you selectively quote are also my opinions. Of what
relevance are they to my opinion of Revolution? I read a book I didn't like,
posted a review and from that you derive I "hate" everyone and everything?

	Judging from your behavior, you certainly do appear to be defined by
the word zealot, which means "somebody who shows excessive enthusiasm for a
cause."

Jerry