Revolution Encyclopedia

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Dec 6 03:50:31 EST 2005

Hi Richmond and Chipp,

Le 6 déc. 05 à 07:57, Chipp Walters a écrit :

> There have been other stacks which import the content of the help
> files and other XML data which ships with Rev. Perhaps that's the
> tact you should try? IOW, create a stack which is empty but then
> imports the Dictionary and other data from the included XML files.
> This way, RR gets to keep it's copyright and you can share your stack.
>
> Though, I'm not sure if all of Jeanne's Encyclopedia is captured by
> the XML-- you might want to check.

1. The main articles in the 2.2.x Rev encyclopaedia have been split
in the topics section later in the docs with another presentation.
2. As for the format, Rev encyclopaedia, as the cookbook made by
Jeanne and Jacque, is a "static" stack (i.e; text in specific fields).

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62