Into the flamefest

Jerry Saperstein runrev at civildiscovery.com
Tue Dec 6 03:31:50 EST 2005

Well said, Sean.

	Some of the zealots and self-promoters here are furious that someone
dared criticize the object of their passion.

	A few of the private e-mails I've received are magnificient:
sputtering, fuming, accusing and indicative of conditions well described in
the DSM.

	You got it right: I've asked for a refund and offered my opinion.

	Aside from amusing me with their impotent rhetoric, the flamers add
nothing to anything, a fact they'll never understand.

	As you put it so well "If you don't agree with him and he doesn't
seem to be willing to change his mind (he's asking for a refund) just let it
go, no need to attack him personally on or off the list."

	But it may be one of the few things some know how to do, even if
they can't do it well.

Jerry