Peace, goodwill, and happy scripting!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Dec 6 03:08:34 EST 2005

sims wrote:
> Learn more about Rev, you say?
>
> On that note Richard, next week I will be announcing special 'extra
> early bird' pricing for those who wish to attend the European Rev
> Conference 2006.
>
> 3-4-5 November 2006 in Malta
>
> Keynote Speaker & discussion:  Kevin Miller CEO of Runtime Revolution
>
> Presenters include: Malte Brill, Eric Chatonet, Richard Gaskin, Björnke
> von Gierke, Scott Rossi, Dar Scott, Alex Tweedly
>
> To learn more about the 2006 European Revolution Conference go to
> http://techietours.com
>
> Please email  erc2006 at techietours.com to receive news concerning this
> conference.
>
> This is a world-wide Revolution - All are invited!
>
> sims
> erc2006 at techietours.com
> http://techietours.com

Yea - Eric will be there! And Björnke!  And Dar!  Rossi -- hmmm,
whatever. :)

Malta was a grand time and I can't wait to go back.  I was in a notalgic
mood last night looking for more info on Malta (I plan to spend a couple
weeks this time if I can swing it), and I stumbled on this great site:

<http://maltavista.net/>

If you've never been to Malta before, the section there labeled
"Library" is very helpful (the "Photo" section is great too).
This page has a great collection of travel reviews to further entice:
<http://maltavista.net/en/library/artopic/etourism.html>

My only regret from last year was that I had a meeting in Rome which
prevented me from taking advantage of Sims' optiona post-conference tour
package.  He and Cloe are great hosts, and the history of the island
nation is too rich to leave to chance on your own. My gal and I barely
had enough time to visit Mdina, but there's so much we missed.  If you
can squeeze in those extra three days they pack a lot in -- but at a
relaxed Maltese pace, of course. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal