Peace, goodwill, and happy scripting!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Dec 6 02:08:56 EST 2005

The list has been a bit punchy lately.  Maybe it's the
days-are-getting-shorter blues, the holiday stress, or Mars in
retrograde.  Whatever the cause, I'd like to propose that we start fresh
here, table rasa, and keep the focus on getting the most out of Revolution.

We might have had a post from our listmom by now, but I'm told she and
the CEO have unfortunately had to attend a funeral this week, so we're
on our own to maintain our dignity while mom and dad are away.

Sure, we'll see some annoyed posts from time to time as folks encounter
annoyances.  Every product has 'em; O'Reilly even has an entire series
of books devoted to products' annoyance.  Hopefully with the experienced
crew here we'll find solutions for most if not all of them.

If someone gets insulting let's do our best to bring the subject back to
finding solutions.  It's tempting to respond to flames with flames, and
y'all know I'm not immune to this myself.  But I'll try to stay focused,
and if we all do we can make for a better experience for the many
readers of this list who just want to learn more about Rev.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled scripting....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal