Why isn't Rev more popular?

Jerry Saperstein runrev at civildiscovery.com
Tue Dec 6 01:30:48 EST 2005

Judy:

	Perhaps you can explain why an apology is required by a person
defending themselves agains defamation? Whatever Chipp's intent was with
regard to whom he sent his posting, there can be no doubt of his intention
to defame. What precisely am I to apologize for?

	As I've previously pointed out, those without an argument generally
resort to ad hominem. Thank you for proving my point.

Jerry