Why isn't Rev more popular?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Dec 6 00:37:51 EST 2005

Jerry,

My apologies for my tackless and inappropriate post to the list. It
truly was an accident as I used 'reply' to get to a paragraph from which
to comment.

Please excuse me, and I will be glad to answer or discuss *any*
questions you may have regarding Revolution.

Just so you know, our Revolution sales revenue is insignificant
comparable to our other work. But our Rev generated products marketed to
those outside the Rev community, have been successful. Also, my investor
contribution to RR is very small.

Once again, I'm sorry for my dim-witted response.

best,

Chipp