why isn't runrev more popular?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:53:55 EST 2005

James...

There is in fact a book. I wrote it. It's called "Revolution: Software at
the Speed of Thought"  It's avaialble through the RunRev store in hard-copy
form and through my online store (
http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html) as a SmartEBook (eBook on
steroids). So are two (and this week to be three) smaller topic-specific
eBooks on CGI and Custom Properties. Printing is the subject of the next
eBook which is in final testing right now and should be announced to early
adopters in a day or two or three.

The book isn't on amazon.com and I'm not exactly sure why. But the printed
book supply is nearly exhausted and once it's gone, you'll only be able to
buy the printed version via print-on-demand which will be more expensive.