Rev performance: help! (more info)

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 16:08:52 EST 2005

On 5 Dec 2005, at 21:03, Jon Seymour wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I fear I have a "corrupted stack." The program is giving me a
> "previous request not completed" message and frankly it seems as if
> it's busy doing something else! The message watcher is not showing
> anything, though. After a while the program just crashes. Any ideas?

That looks like a libUrl message. You'll get this message when you
try to "get" or "post" to a url, when a previous request has not
completed.

I doubt it's a corrupted stack. Could you give us some more
information about what your stack is doing, especially any scripts
that call URLs? Then we might be able to help.

Cheers
Dave