Can't change the layer of an image

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Dec 5 13:18:19 EST 2005

Hi Graham,

I would bet that, without noticing it, you grouped this image (find a
blank group elsewhere).
Then its layer could not be changed.
To change the layer of controls owned by a group, you have to edit
the group.
BTW, if the group does not contain 2 controls at least, you can't do
anything :-)

Le 5 déc. 05 à 19:13, graham samuel a écrit :

> I've got a card with a lot of little images on it. Just one of
> these images disappeared (I couldn't see it on the card) so I
> concluded it was probably covered up. I was able to select it with
> the Property Inspector, but I couldn't reset its layer number,
> either by typing a layer number directly or by using the various
> arrow buttons for that purpose in the Inspector. Its layer position
> was unremarkable (layer 68 when there are over 100 objects on the
> card). The image was not locked. I finally got it back by cutting
> it and then pasting it back onto the card, where of course it
> appeared in the topmost layer.
>
> Can anyone suggest what caused this problem - was it something I
> did, or is it an obscure RR bug?

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software