Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?"

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Dec 4 22:09:59 EST 2005

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Sexy interfaces isn't something that comes from the runtime tool; it
> comes from talent applied to a graphics tool.

100% correct, and with RR's deep mask features, I think you can create
just about any widget you'd want to.

In fact, if memory serves me correct, Arlo (Konfab founder and previous
Apple Interface guy) is one of the few who can create 'super'
interfaces. I've taken them apart, and they're all based on PNG's with
alpha channels.

If you'd like to learn more about how to create slick looking interface
widgets in Photoshop, you might check out some tutorials at my website:
www.chipp.com

-Chipp