[ANN] libBitwise 1.0.0 Released (short ;-)

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 03:07:01 EST 2005

I've finally finished working on the bitwise math operators and have them
working 100% (hopefully). The library (libBitwise) allows you to do bitwise
operations on 32-bit signed integers. It's fast because it uses the built-in
bit commands (no more bit-by-bit calculations) and some math checks.

** If you've used any of the code I've posted to the list before I'd
recommend to use this code instead as it has been greatly tested, is faster
and more accurate **

--
-Sean  <www.shaosean.tk>