Times Change.... and often for the better

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 4 01:34:05 EST 2005

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> In brief, I've found Raney an acquired taste, but really very enjoyable
> once I got to know him.

My exact experience. I ended up loving the guy after wanting to kill him
on the HyperCard list for some months. After I got to know him better, I
wrote him an apology for being so mad at him. It's true he doesn't mince
words, and his directness can really put people off. But once you figure
out where he's coming from, you start appreciating the dry amusement and
clear thinking. And man is he smart.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com