Visual Programming, mTropolis, Chipwits and Revolution

Janus Jakaterina nuzoo2 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 22:24:49 EST 2005

Iconic programming is not the same as visual logic.
Icons are only one way to go.

And just as Revolution can make a Myst game based on a
guitar (sorry, don't recall the name), mTropolis
brought some serious gaming, such as Obsidian, King of
Dragon Pass, Muppet's Treasure Island.

mTropolis is history. Transcript is certainly more
robus than mT's mini-script. Maybe Revolution could be
coaxed to provide a more visual logic environment and
reach out to a new generation of developers.