How To Debug "A problem opening that stack"?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Dec 3 18:17:41 EST 2005

It's not so much that the uncompressed stack wouldn't work, but rather that
various transport mechanisms seem to tweak the file. I've seen this with
FileMaker files and Microsoft Office docs. Enclosing them in a zip file
almost always corrects the trouble.

Bill

news:7.0.0.10.1.20051203101935.019df938 at pon.net...