The Mailing List . . . Um, Richard Gaskin

Steve vampire at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 06:21:42 EST 2005

A searchable archive of previous posts would be great. Searchable is the
main issue for me. Using that web page and then searching with google is
also useful. Every time I run into a question that the docs don't seem
to answer I immediately go to
http://mail.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/ and do a google search
of that url for what I am looking for. Seems like that page should have
a little search box that did just that for users that may not know how
to use google for this sort of thing.