Help needed downloading a file to a folder

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Sat Dec 3 00:58:23 EST 2005

I am trying to create a button to download a file from a web site. I
don't seem to be having much luck getting this to work. This is under
OS X. At best, I seem to get a 4k text file. I should be getting a
5MB zip file. As far as I can tell, this should download the file to
my user directory.

Here is my current script:

on mouseUp
     put URL "http://cosmosui.org/index.php?p=download&f=Cosmos_Alpha.zip" \
         into URL "binfile:/Users/rodneys/Cosmos_Alpha.zip"
end mouseUp

It seems like this should be simple. Please help me figure out what
I'm doing wrong. I've looked through the documentation quite a bit
but haven't found anything that tells me exactly what to do to
accomplish this.

Thanks,

-Rodney
--