[OT] Re: Why isn't Rev more popular? [Mailing List]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 2 16:10:22 EST 2005

Mark Wieder wrote:

> Friday, December 2, 2005, 8:56:45 AM, you wrote:
>>Thanks for mentioning this Mark. I just posted a message suggesting
>>that this list be mirrored on Gmane. I didn't bother to actually
>>check to see if it was already there. I may switch to using that to
>>cut down on my email volume.
>
> ...and I just replied to your message without reading this one first.
>
> Maybe www.revjournal.com should have a section on its link page for
> these alternate ways of viewing the discussions? Richard?

An excellent suggestion -- thanks for that, and to Scott Rossi for
providing the URLs.

I've just added those to the top of revJournal's Links page:
<http://www.revjournal.com/links/>

We have a number of great new articles in the works for revJournal, with
contributions from Malte Brill, Lynn Fredricks, Trevor DeVore, and more.
  I've been wrapped up with client work these last several weeks, so my
apologies to those fine authors and the revJournal readers for the delay
in getting those posted.  I should be able to get those in place
starting next week, so get ready for some great new stuff at revJournal.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal