[OT] Re: Why isn't Rev more popular? [Mailing List]

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Dec 2 11:53:16 EST 2005

Bob-

Friday, December 2, 2005, 6:08:05 AM, you wrote:

>> Also, I feel the "well if you don't like it go somewhere else" type
>> of feedback is less than mature or constructive, and quite
>> defensive-sounding. Why stop with point #12? If I want 3D, why

> I didn't read Mark's comment the way you did.

Going back over my posting, I think I do, and that's not the way I
intended it (late at night after a couple of glasses of wine, etc),
so...

There have been several web fora set up already - if that's your
preferred way of handling these conversations, then do try them out. I
do find these things useful in other contexts, I just haven't found
any of the ones set up for rev development to be all that useful. But
then that's my opinion. I certainly didn't mean "go somewhere else
instead", but "go somewhere else also".

You can also view this list archives in web format in one of several
places: lists.runrev.com, Gmane, and the Mail Archive. My preferred
way of using the lists as threaded archives is to use gmane and my
news reader, Xnews. In any of these approaches you could have the
content that we're all here for and not have to deal with email.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net