Revolution is not Tablet PC compliant

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Dec 2 11:10:54 EST 2005

Hi Jeffrey,

>I have a whale research project next year we were hoping to use
>tablet pcs on with rev to collect data. hadnt gotten my hands on a
>tablet pc to test rev yet. Is this something that we might see
>coming into rev in the next version? The tablets are just starting
>to mature now and becoming viable options in more mobile situations
>and custom programming for this kind of an interface/interaction is
>perfect for the flexibility of rev.

I will Bugzilla this as soon as I find my way there: the URL  I
received from bugzilla-daemon in March 2004 no longer exists.

Obviously, I'm the only person currently running Revolution on a TPC;
but I suggest that _every_ RunRev developer who targets the Windows
market has a stake in seeing RunRev made TPC compliant.  Either that,
or be prepared to acknowledge that her/his applications are not TPC compliant.

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company