ImageSource with images of various sizes

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Fri Dec 2 09:46:29 EST 2005

> Hi Paul,
>
> Then if you want to show a big image AND have a mini thumbnail used
> as an icon, there are 2 possibilities:
> If images are static ones, prepare 2 images, a big one and a tiny
> one :-)
> If images can be imported by the user, you'll build their thumbnail
> on-the-fly.
>
> Le 2 déc. 05 à 13:00, Paul Claude a écrit :
>
>> No, the problem is this: I cannot change the original image, nor
>> copy it. I
>> only need to show an 'icon' of the image (as in a button).
>
> Best Regards from Paris,
>
> Eric Chatonet.
> So Smart Software

Thanks, Eric, but the problem is different: I would use the imageSource
property to show images from other stacks on a list field in my stack, but
avoiding to manipulate the images and to make unreadable my field. If you
show an image of another opened stack in your button (as icon), the size
maybe bigger but results dropped and it's OK; in a field as imagesource,
it's not dropped and 'invades' the field.

Paris c'est merveilleuse (I'm born in Paris).

Bye

PaulClaude