Why isn't Rev more popular? [Mailing List]

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Dec 2 07:09:52 EST 2005

Bill and All,

My idea about we would realy need to get the best enlacement Web 2.0
can provide us...

1.- i'm for my own very happy with the mailing lists ;
2.- i don't think that "more features is always better" (forum, wiki) ;
3.- i would be realy interested in beeing, in the same time, able to
continue to post my mails to the lists and, second part, able to read
out them from a revisited blog system witch could provide us all the
messages packaged as categorized bulletins.
This presentation could be very helpfull in about the ease of read
and retrieve the post and threads, in about a valuable mailman system
replacement front-end.

In about free installable rock-solid multi-admin blog solutions,
wordpress was a serious candidate until the first class dotclear
system became available. It support all the features and enlacements
we can expect from such a tool, even the integration of any custom
(static or dynamic applications) pages in the DotClear CSS2 templates.

Just a tought,

Best Regards,

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores