Why isn't Rev more popular? Konfabulator UI

Wolfgang Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Dec 2 07:00:44 EST 2005

On 02.12.2005, at 07:03, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Kee,
>
> This is true. But it might be an attractive add on just the same
> for some people.
>
> I personally don't like the UI in a can approach but I know others do.

That´s the point. Runrev imho should´nt have done Dreamcard. It
should have devloped instead different GUI for different users/
developers. From the beginner a mTropolis-like UI up to the
professional developer a full featured SQl,cgi etc...
As a modular concept, that you can buy that features you like. The
Minimum modul could be the engine for, let me say, $49.- I dont know
the Linux market but what they people tell me here: Thats an amount
they would spend for crossplatform developer tool.
And/or bundle that as, I think Bill said that, with Linspire,
Redhead, Novel and educational licenses. And rev is are popular very
fast, without spending a lot of money making a headquarter in the
USA. (Better offer the the developers a way to be a kind of local
"consultant/distributor")

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

T-mapping© is PhotoLearning Mindmaps!