Problem with cursor showing up on standalone

Jason - Polydiam Industries Limited jason at polydiam.com
Fri Dec 2 06:52:18 EST 2005

Thanks a lot for all your help on my previous questions. You guys are
fantastic.

I'm using this code to change cursors when a mouse moves over a particular
icon.

on MouseEnter
 set the cursor to 81
  set the lockcursor to true
   end MouseEnter

   on mouseLeave
    set the cursor to arrow
     end mouseLeave

It works fine in revolution, but when I save it to stand alone it doesn't
show up.

I've already tried going to standalone settings and selecting cursors,
however this only seems to import the standard cursors from the library. Is
there a way of importing my own cursors to the cursor library to they can
show up?

Regards

Jason