AutoArm Problems

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 2 01:20:02 EST 2005

It seems I was wrong about the WIn only part. From the docs:

Usually, the autoArm property is used for buttons that are part of
stack menus.

Menu items and cascading menu items created with the "New Control"
submenu of the Object menu have their autoArm property set to true
when created.

I think this has to do with the way Rev does buttons as menu's. I
always thought that was strange. But so far for me it works as
expected in the UI.

Tom