Missing Revolution Documentation

Nicholas Nginya nicholasnginya at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 00:03:31 EST 2005

Hi,

I am trying out the revolution application and have somehow made my revolution documentation window minimized and now i cant get it maximized.

I can clearly see it on my task bar, how do i get it back maximized??

Best Regards
NICHOLAS NGINYA

  "The important thing to recognize is that it takes a team, and the team ought to get credit for the wins and the losses.
  Successes have many fathers, failures have none.”  Philip Caldwell