Why isn't Rev more popular?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Dec 1 21:26:35 EST 2005

Last note on this topic and I'll shut up ;-)

Chipp Walters wrote:

> As an investor, I can tell you I never get reports about either the
> finances nor the number of users RunRev currently has. So, it's hard to
> accurately judge how effective they are in providing stockholder value.

Upon a rereading of this last statement from an early post, it does
sound a bit harsh. I should mention the number of users Rev has is a
closely guarded corporate secret-- as it should be. This information, in
the wrong hands, can be highly detrimental to a small company like RunRev.

The original point I was trying to make is simply that the product
should not be satisfied with status quo, and continue to push to be
better and more 'popular' and appeal to more users. Growth is a stated
goal for the company.

Kevin's recent post on the subject points this out well.

-Chipp