Why isn't Rev more popular?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 18:38:58 EST 2005

Kevin.....

Good to see you posting here! We all would agree that we'd rather have your
team focused on bug fixes and other product development issues than spending
lots of time on the list. But I would sugget that perhaps it's not an
either-or situation but rather a both-and. By allocating only a small amount
of time each week on the part of one or two members of your staff, I submit
you could go a very long way toward making this user community feeling
engaged with and appreciated by you and your team. We know that's the case
but it's helpful to be reminded from time to time.