Auto-Arm Buttons

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Dec 1 14:04:54 EST 2005

I must be missing something... I seem to have forgotten and now it is
not obvious to me, how to auto-arm a button so that it changes on
mouse within (automatically) reversing the type and background.

I don't see auto arm in the IDE props palette and if I set auto arm
to true in smart props to true it still doesn't happen, but the
button suddenly went from standard (round rect) to square!

I missing something here.

[Dan: native button states would be a great thing to add to SATSOT]

Sivakatirswami