ANN: Phun Physics

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Thu Dec 1 11:08:05 EST 2005

>Message: 12
>Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:51:51 -0700
>From: Roger Guay <irog at mac.com>
>Subject: ANN: Phun Physics
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com,
>	education-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>I've added fireworks (with lots of sound), and dressed up two other
>features of a stack I call PhunPhysics.  You can find it at revOnline
>under RogerG or Education.  Have phun!
>
>Cheers, Roger

Roger,

I like the way you simulated the explosion with the expanding and
contracting graphic. Simple and effective.

I also noticed on the User Space your moving finger application.
Useful in help stacks where you want to associate text with a screen
control.

Also in this regard, check out (in the message box):

     go stack url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/PointerTool.rev'

This plug-in automates the task of locating the pointer site with the
word description. Just click on the word (a link is created) and then
at the screen site to which the word refers. When the user passes the
mouse over the word a hand with a finger point to the object appears.

Jim