modal stack "Prompt"

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed Aug 31 16:11:09 EDT 2005

I have a substack that calls modal stack "Prompt"  The problem is, stack
"Prompt" appears over the main stack of the file, which was hidden, hiding
the stack issuing the modal command.  When I dismiss the Prompt dialog, the
substack reappears.

I have another place is the same stack the does a modal stack "Popup" and
this works fine... the new stack pops up over the substack as it should.

Is this normal behavior?  Is there anyway to make it popup over the current
stack and not bring up the main stack?  I'm at a loss as to why the modal
command works one place in the stack script and not another.

As far as I can tell, the two dialog stacks are setup the same.

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671