Default Colours in OS9, OSX and PC

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Aug 31 15:54:44 EDT 2005

I'm working with inheritance for my application.  I've developed it using
the OS9 version of the IDE.  I liked the default BG colour (a very light
grey) so I let everything default to that colour.  Now, when I look at the
OSX and PC versions of my app, that BG colour isn't there and is white
instead.  Why doesn't Rev default to the same colour scheme in the other
platforms?  Jim

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Lower Water Street, Suite 1700, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139

What¹s New...

* Have you ever hired an employee who didn¹t work out?

* Did you do that on purpose?

Probably not...

If you want to greatly improve your hiring process,
     check out our new hiring process... www.HiringSmart.ca/ns
<http://www.hiringsmart.ca/ns>
                                                          and...
www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns <http://www.keepingthebest.ca/ns>