Really cool WindowShapes X-plat

Marielle Lange rp011s7075 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 06:17:10 EDT 2005

Hi Todd,

Coolest ones are by Scott Rossi.
<http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/>
And the recent american flag.

Something more "approachable", the teacher manual:
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php>
(middle of the page)
I have the photoshop file for that one, free to share if you like
(quite easy... color + drop shadow and that's it, didn't take more
than an hour to create). Even if you are not a graphic designer, I
guarantee you can do something similar in less than an hour. Buy a
book in the collection"photoshop down & dirty tricks" or "WOW
photoshop", and you only need to follow the step by step instruction
to produce something rather cool (I mean for the amateur category).

Alternatively, if you are ready to spend a bit more time looking for
cool tricks, you have a few photoshop or gimp (freeware concurrent)
tutorials at:
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
page=ResourcesImagesTutorials>
(should be in one-line)

Regards,
Marielle

> Hello,
>
> Does anybody  have a REALLY cool mask I could use for a demo of window
> shapes.  I am presenting to a couple hundred FM pro users and I
> want to show
> custom window shapes.  I am not a graphic artist and what I do will
> look
> like crap. So I am hoping somebody out there can help.
>
> Full credit and attribution to the creator of course!
>
> Thanks
>
> Todd

Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguistics, Lecturer in Psychology and
Informatics
University of Edinburgh, UK

Homepage:  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mlange/
Lexicall project: http://lexicall.org