set rect of fld f1 of cd c1 of wd w1 to rect of fld f2 of cd c2 of wd w2

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 30 07:32:45 EDT 2005

David Burgun wrote:
>> I'm with you:  Transcript's existing abbreviations are about as sparse
>> as I'd like to go.
>
> Yes, I don't really care how they are stored in the script as long as
> the editor could expand them to the way the user wants to see them. I
> the "C/C++" language there are formatters that allow you to see the
> source code formatted to a particular style, something similar would be
> good in RunRev.

That's what started me down the road of making my own editor.  I have
yet to integrate it with even MetaCard's debugger, let alone Rev's, but
debugging in the same thread that's running hasn't really been a great
time even on the best of days.  But oh, the joys of typing a couple
characters and seeing whole blocks of code put into place....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal