set rect of fld f1 of cd c1 of wd w1 to rect of fld f2 of cd c2 of wd w2

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Tue Aug 30 04:48:49 EDT 2005

> But I fear for Mr. Waddingham when the citizens storm the Edinburgh
> offices with torches and pitchforks after discovering that the code
> style they've been using for years is no longer supported. ;)

Odd... I don't recall saying that the short form of object tokens would
be eliminated, I was merely trying to subtlety suggest that they can
make things a tad unreadable ;o)

It isn't an efficiency thing (the keywords are tokenised to internal
indices at the tokenisation phase - i.e. when you set the script) - it's
a stylistic thing and just like variable naming people are free to
choose.

Indeed, in the future there might be a whole zoo of control types, and
in this case naming becomes incredibly important to avoid clashes. Of
course, the solution to this is allow the individual developer to alias
types to whatever one, two, three or more character handles that they
wish...

Warmest Regards,

Mark.