problem waiting - spellchecker

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 04:21:16 EDT 2005

On 30 Aug 2005, at 08:18, xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:

> Superb!!!
>
> Thanks all for your great help!!!
>
> We got a spellchecker almost working...
>
> The revDocs need help here!!! It sure wasn't clear at all...
>
> wait [for] number [seconds | ticks | milliseconds] [with messages]
>
> doesn't imply that you can add a condition to wait for! Only time...
>
> Where i was confused is that this looked like a
>
>   read from socket IP with message "whatever"

What version of Rev are you using? The current docs show these syntax
descriptions:

   wait {until | while} condition [with messages]
   wait [for] number [seconds | ticks | milliseconds] [with messages]
   wait for messages

But I seem to remember in earlier versions that the "condition"
version wasn't listed.

Cheers
Dave