commas in custom properties

Mark Swindell mswindel at santacruz.k12.ca.us
Mon Aug 29 15:54:15 EDT 2005

Don't know if this will help, but I just used the "replace x with y"
feature in a project I'm working on where there were multiple lines
with returns at the end and not commas:

put the cpImageItems into cleanMeUp
replace return with comma in cleanMeUp
if x is among the items of cleanMeUp then
etc.

in this way all the line breaks are converted to items.

Otherwise, in the following, "big cat wolf" is considered item 2 of 3
items.

tiger, big cat
wolf, wild dog

Mark