Dragging from a list field

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 28 17:24:20 EDT 2005

Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Jacque, have you tried using mouseStillDown to distinguish between a
> simple, quick click (index function) and 'holding-click' (to drag)? You
> could even change the cursor for user to know when the mode changed.

This sounded promising and exactly what I want -- and it does work to
differentiate between click and drag. But so far I can't get it to
recognize a drop. If I set dragData on mouseStillDown, I never get the
remaining drag messages and the drag doesn't end. I'm still tinkering
with it though, because so far this seems like the best idea if I can
get it to work.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com