Spell Checker

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Sun Aug 28 09:50:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

What do you mean by "My dictionary is ready" ?
do you mean simply the words list, or did you arrange
the words in a special format ?

I'm asking because I was about to work on a spell
checker (in french) for Rev cgi, and was wondering if
we could combine our efforts... I have the feeling that
requirements for a server based spell checker would be
slightly different...
Actually, my main requirement is to access the dictionnary
both from a client side (from an app made with Rev that
is used to manage a DB) and from the server side (from all
cgi requests made from the websire associated to the DB)...
Therefore an online spell checker looks like the best solution...

Best,
JB