Database Query Builder

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Aug 27 20:34:03 EDT 2005

On Aug 27, 2005, at 5:03 PM, Scott Kane wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> Thanks for the info.  Has this issue with Query Builder that
> you mention been raised as a bug with Rev?
>
> I'm going to take a look at "libDatabase" - but will
> it work with altSQL - because I'm adament to use that
> library, it's so nicely done.

Version 2 of libDatabase will work with altSQLite.  I haven't posted
the version 2 library yet but I have it along with docs if you want
to take a look.  Version 2 is mostly done, I just haven't had time to
package it up and update my website.  Just email me off list and I
can send it to you.

In a nutshell libDatabase is just a higher level abstraction library
that sits on top of revDB or Valentina and simplifies working with
databases.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia