Tuviah Snyder's Database Examples, working link please ?

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Aug 27 14:21:47 EDT 2005

Try this:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altSQLiteCover/default.htm

For the sqlite plug-in database examples stack which is very clear.

Also for MySQL you can't do better than Sarah's example stack:

http://www.troz.net/Rev/

I'm sorry but I can't find the chief of technology's example stack either --
but depending on whether you are using mySQL or SQLite the two above example
stacks are great. In fact the SQLite one is especially great because it is
like a tutorial for connecting to a SQL database too.

On 8/27/05 1:59 PM, "Revolution" <rrevolution at softhome.net> wrote:

> Tuviah Snyder's Database Examples

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)