CGI permissions

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat Aug 27 12:26:40 EDT 2005

It's a stack (no UI elements) which has some template html stored in
custom properties, tries to get the data from the files and "puts" the
result.
It's opened from a simple text CGI.

I think the problem maybe that the the files are in a folder on my
desktop - however, having changed the permissions for the desktop to
644 ( was this a stupid thing to do? no-one else uses the machine), the
problem persists. The stack works properly in the IDE, and the paths to
the files are absolute and complete, as it were (no specialFolderPath,
or anything).

Thanks,

Mark