What Just got Clicked

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Sat Aug 27 10:46:26 EDT 2005

Ok well Now I am making progress  :>)

After ChartMaker makes my Chart, I loop through all the Fields in the Chart
Group setting the script property of each field.  This lets me pass my own
message to the Card with what was clicked

It also lets me add my own rollover effects to the fields on the pie chart.
COOL!

But Now I have one another issue.  :>(

I want to be able to do this for the slice of pie that I am clicking on, But
the pie chart is made up of a stack of graphics using "start angle and arc
angle.  So far I have been unable to figure out how to get a mouseClick to
tell what Pie Slice I am clicking on.

Does anybody have any idea's

Thanks

Todd