Dan Shafer's E-books

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Aug 26 17:59:25 EDT 2005

Charles.....

Having sent me a private email on this subject, I wish you had waited
for me to reply before posting this in the general forum.

Back when the decision was jointly made by me and RunRev to abandon
the idea of producing Vol 2 & 3 of the series as printed books, I
wrote every registered member of the RevPros community in advance of
the announcement and laid out very carefully our offer. All those who
were members of the RevPros community received their full year's
membership in that community as promised. All of them are also
entitled to FREE copies of EVERY SmartEBook I publish on the subject
of Revolution until at least 10 such books have been released.
Finally, everyone who joined at the highest level of $197 are still
entitled to use their one hour of consultation time with me any time
in the 12 months after the community was closed in February.

Furthermore, anyone who joined the community at any level and was not
satisfied that this plan results in them feeling that they've been
treated not just fairly but generously, is encouraged to contact me
via private email and arrange for a full or partial refund.